If you have had enough of eating and drinking in the pubs and restaurants scattered around Baltimore and it’s environs you could go;
- Deep Sea Angling
- River Fishing
- Shore Fishing
- Go see a gig in Jacob’s Bar
- Whale & dolphin watching.
- The Glebe Amphitheatre.
- Go on the garden trail.
- Island tours on the ferries.
- Drive to the unique salt water lake and heritage site of Lough Ine 5 minuets away.
- Go for a night time canoe in Lough Ine and be mesmerised by the phosphorescence.
- Bring the children to the play ground.
- Take a trip to Sherkin Island to see the Abbey or the marine centre.
- Take a trip to the Gaeltacht Island of Cape Clear.
- Do a sailing course.
- Go water skiing.
- Take a boat out to see the famous Fastnet Lighthouse.
- Bring the kids swimming in the Balitmore Harbour Hotel Leisure Centre.
- Browse through the myriad of art exhibitions.
- Visit the arts and crafts shop.
- Go scuba diving.
- Visit the heritage centre in Skibbereen and learn of it’s haunting famine history as well as fun marine and wildlife demonstrations for the kids.
- Go walking or hiking.
For more information on events and background on Baltimore look up the village website on www.baltimore.ie
The Waterfront Guesthousel would be delighted to arrange anything for you or do anything that would generally make life easier on your holiday.